Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snack Attack-

While food shopping I found several new "safe" snack foods for myself, thought I'd share them with you.

Mini rice cakes by Paskesz
A box comes with 6 individually wrapped stacks of 10 mini thin rice cakes. The whole stack is only 76 calories!

Salsa individual packs
I love salsa but I hate taking it anywhere because it tends to get messy. With these new individual packs traveling with salsa has become a breeze! 30 calories for about 1/4 cup. 

KaMe seeweed rice crackers
(They also come in plain)
for a whopping 16 of theese salty tasty treats it is only 110 calories. 

((side note))
I also noticed Oscar Meyers 98% fat free turkey hot dogs when they ran out of my beloved Applegate Farms uncured turkey hot dogs. Both are only 40 calories, Oscar Meyers are a tasty substitute but I am definitely not making the switch from my all natural turkey hot dogs to these tasty but overly processed hot dogs. Just sharing because if you dont have Applegate farm hot dogs in your area, these would make a great substitute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment